Jumat, 01 Agustus 2008
Salemba TOEFL Memoar
This is my time to take lesson on TOEFL again. It has been so long time since i took english course at Pare Kediri, East Java in 2004. Even in tidy schedule I should spare my time to join the class. Even i have many absent for class. it doesnt matter. Because i get more knowledge in TOEFL. The most difficult for me is in Structure section. even in listening and reading comprehension i m not so good too. Hah, its not easy to write in English, in right structure. Fortunately I have good mentor, and good friends too. I enjoyed the class, and my page TOEFL Madya Class at Universitas Indonesia has been offer too. But i have good memorize about it, even i was not a good student too. here are some of my friend and my tutor....

Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
open for discuss, please feel free to comment