Do you know that positive thinking is really has positife effect for your life? Tung Desem Waringin told me that his secret to be always spiritfull every day because he has positive thinking. I really impressed when I saw him run fastly to up his home stairs. He is not young. But he has young spirit. I had three and half hour to interviewed him yesterday at his home on Blulevard Palem Raya Street 2551. Yah, I do. I can see he is so friendly. He is rich person and joy with his life. Sure I can see it. He is the best public speaker in Indonesia right now.
How could be you seem still spiritfull in your age? I asked him. "The key is just always positive thinking with everything in your life" it is in your mind. "For food, you should drink much mineral water everyday, it can help you to keep healthy" he said. In my mind "How could be?" I always try to have positive mind and I try to drink much mineral water everyday too, but I still feel exhausting with my job everyday" that is Tung. You just imitate his way, but sure that you are not him. I wish I could be as good as Tung. But I still have not had an ability as him.