Black and White, Dark and Light, Faith and Doubt. I feel it now. Had you ever felt that as if you stay at intersection? Perhaps itsnot physically, but factually you feel it and you have no idea but this. Its not only about where do you stay now, or how are your job, even how much you sure of everything that you do?.. but it also about how could you stop your evolution process because of no logical reason.
Its not worth. I promise. You will never know till end. End? of what? there is no end.. even if you have died, your idea still fly to found their own way continue their journey.
Between two choices, that its not to clearly where is the clue. Nor you dont know exzactly that you have two choices. Your carrier, your family, your girl friend and whole of your life. They made you feel dizzy from heights. Oh I dont know how to tell... but This is real.
Do you know what? You just need to take a rest for a while to refresh your mind cause you look so confious..

Its not worth. I promise. You will never know till end. End? of what? there is no end.. even if you have died, your idea still fly to found their own way continue their journey.
Between two choices, that its not to clearly where is the clue. Nor you dont know exzactly that you have two choices. Your carrier, your family, your girl friend and whole of your life. They made you feel dizzy from heights. Oh I dont know how to tell... but This is real.
Do you know what? You just need to take a rest for a while to refresh your mind cause you look so confious..
aduh bahasa iNggris, berat man.........
BalasHapusups sory gus lagi belajar dan kayaknya aku harus nyadar memang masih belepotan nggak karu-karuan
BalasHapus