What will you think, if you see your son or daughter get involved on student fight, make riots, traffic jamp, stones fly everywhere...? You will not allowed your sons join this such fool things. But here they are. I see them screaming and runing bring stone and some tools to fight. I dont see clear, cause it litlle dark, tuesday (27/5) 19.15 WIB (07.15 PM). Not many street light so i cant see their face. I just hear their scream, it is scaring and make me sad. how could be the student of university could do this? dont they have brain and try think logically.
The story begining when i finished my course class at Language Service Center Universitas Indonesia at Salemba this afternoon. I am in hurry, because i should go back to my office. While I have never taught that Student University will make a riot. Because I was a student, and i think that kind of such thing is a fool and stupid. I cant believe with everything that i see. about handreds students screaming and throwing stone fly to another student group there. I dont know anything, of Course i dont want to do some fool to be object of their stone. What is this? Dont they have a brain? they are student and what they do? Are they have been sick, crazy, or psycho? What are in their mind?
They ashamed us, disgracefull with theis stupid action. Dont they remember about their parents and their future? dont they think that this life is difficult not easy as piece as a cake. Dont they think that they will regret about what they do today? it is nothing make a sense. Actually i hate them, because they have ashamed student's pride in Indonesia. I dont think street fighting and make riot, violence is the only answer. Dont you think so? if there is a different, problem or any variance, it should can solved with dialogue. or other better solving... not with violence!!!
I wish the will aware about this. What they have done is for nothing just give many loss and damage. They will continue it with revange and revange... oh God when it will be finished. I m bored feel unsavety. For Student from YAI and UKI University, please help us to realize peace, save, and unviolence situation. Jakarta is not only yours but also owned by your son, grandson, and next future generation...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
open for discuss, please feel free to comment